Minor Musings

"Le silence éternal des espaces infinis m’effraie" - Pascal

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Miss Scarlet, in a Snowbank, with the Shovel

Everything is closed today due to the snowy-ice-rain weather conditions. I'm exceptionally thankful for the day off after yesterday's train explosion incident (summary: it turned out to be inconsequential, all involved emerged unscathed, it probably wasn't even mentioned on the news, but I'm still a bit shaken up...and I'll be avoiding public transportation for a while).

I'll be taking advantage of these rare unscheduled hours to catch up on my correspondence, practice and possibly watch that classic of American comedy, Clue.

For anyone else who's stuck indoors, or in a cubicle, or just plain bored, here's an enlightening quiz. I'm Miss Scarlet. But you knew that already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I am "Mr.Green" - except I am more "accident prone," I wonder of this accuracy... I hate to lose!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Oh dear. I was Ms. Scarlett as well. I was amused by the title of "manipulative pimp" though. Wouldn't all pimps be manipulative?

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home