Minor Musings

"Le silence éternal des espaces infinis m’effraie" - Pascal

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Think I'll Go to Boston...


Cosmic forces seem to be uniting in an attempt to prevent me from traveling. Barring any further catastrophes, I'll soon be on my way to the Summer Institute for Contemporary Performance (SICPP, or "Sick Puppy"...an accurate description of myself today). I'll do my best to update my blog if I can locate a wireless connection. The week will be extremely busy but I'm looking forward to a luxury I've been craving intensely: uninterrupted practice hours free from the encroachments of reality. And of course, the original Filene's Basement.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Boring...I mean, come on...no posts for a week? Inexcuseable. Or perhaps you've escaped to a beach house with piped-in Vivaldi to combat all the New Music?

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home