Ernesto and NyQuil

Not only did last Saturday's hurricane leave me without power for 3 days, it somehow gave me the flu. So instead of spending the last precious days of summer updating my fall wardrobe and attending tennis matches, I've been subjected to freakishly awful daytime television (I actually watched "MTV Cribs Around the World" yesterday). I've been relying on my minions to deliver large quantities of mashed potatoes from Boston Market (oddly enough, the only food that's currently palatable). I'm taking advantage of a rare moment of semi-clarity to post pictures taken from the roof of a friend's building near Times Square, during that week of unbearably humid weather back in July. Unfortunately they didn't capture the view as spectacularly as I had hoped, although I risked life and limb (balancing five precarious stories above 8th Ave) to take them. Isn't flu season supposed to start in October? Get your shots now, kids. I think it's time for my meds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home